Horizon 16in Classic Smoker with Sliding Convection Plate and Warming Plate
Proudly Made in Oklahoma, USA
The Horizon Classic Smoker is the choice for thousands of American backyard Barbecue enthusiasts because of its versatility and price. The Classic has also been recommended by Cooking Magazines and Television Personalities because of its Classic Look and Great Design.
With its offset firebox and large cooking chamber the 16" Classic can easily cook for a small family or feed up to 40 people. The double damper system makes it easy to regulate your temperature. From a low 150f degrees for slow smoking to 250f degrees for barbecuing, all the way up to 500f for grilling, this smoker can do it all.
ALL Horizon Smokers are made from new structural steel, 1/4" Pipe and offer a Lifetime Warranty against burnout.
- 16" diameter x 32" long horizontal cooking chamber
- 16" diameter x 16" long firebox for longer cooking times and fuel efficiency
- Fully welded construction and heavy-duty hinged lids
- Side firebox door for easy ash removal and damper control
- Smokestack with damper control
- Burns wood, charcoal or a combination of both fuel sources
- Over 680 square inches of available cooking surface
- Wood storage shelf under cooking chamber
- Reinforced front mesh work bench
- Grease drain and hook to make clean up hassle-free and to prevent flare-ups
- 12" wagon style wheels for easy manoeuvring
- Chrome spring handles last for years and stay cool during smoker use
- Warming Plate on top of firebox
- 3" thermometer and threaded 1/2" thermometer port
- 2 x Heavy-duty 15" x 15" framed cooking grills
- Heavy-duty 15" x 12" framed firebox cooking grill for direct grilling
- Heavy-weight 9" x 14" firebox charcoal grate
- Standard clean out tool for easy ash removal
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BBQ Smokers Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.